Qohash makes it faster, easier and more affordable for information security teams to meet data privacy regulations and prevent data breaches. With remote work, hybrid environments, and new requirements coming into effect, our core market is underserved by legacy tools. Qohash is optimized from the CPU up to address the biggest complaints about data privacy software: add-on pricing, limited scanning, disorganized data dumps, and too many false positives.
Crunching through data at 10 GB/hour, the Qohash platform classifies and inventories sensitive data by regulation. Point and shoot Qohash’s Qostodian platform at any data source and location to create a sensitive data inventory 60x faster than alternatives. Migrate data across environments, including Microsoft 365, meet “right to be forgotten” requirements at endpoints, and show active policy enforcement with notifications the instant employees violate sensitive data policies.
Reduce noise with surgically precise results where risk is ranked, searchable by keyword, and delivered with full context to focus threat hunting. Proactively protect financial and personal data from negligent or malicious employees, with alerts when risky accumulation, exfiltration or deletion occurs. Speed investigations with the ability to track data lineage across users and locations. Leverage predictable, affordable pricing – no constant upsells, and no servers required.
Who you are
We’re hiring an ambitious product marketer ready to launch the strategic marketing and research side of the business. Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies manage their sensitive data? Apply now!
What you will do
 Co-owning the management of competitive analysis and the competitive task force
 The launch of focus and beta groups across partners, analysts, influencers, customers and friendlies
 Driving forward the win/loss program and producing quarterly reports
 Co-managing analyst relations
- You’ll provide input on all messaging and validate it with our new ICP: We’re moving up-market; we need to be out in front of the sales team testing messaging and making revisions as needed to smooth their path to market. Collectively, we’ll ensure that messaging is turned around and added into datasheets, blog posts, decks and other sales enablement content for our AEs and our growing list of partners.
- Influence roadmap:
- Along with message testing and refinement, we need to ensure product sellability. This person will test the product and obtain feedback on roadmap, with an eye towards informing our product team and ensuring market feedback is taken into account when prioritization is being decided.
- This person will co-launch our Win-Loss program, ensuring that all wins receive a call that translates into referenceability (via video or case study) and that all late-stage losses receive a call. Findings will be summarized in a quarterly report and delivered to all necessary stakeholders, including the Board.
- Co-own competitive analysis. Provide insight into how we stack up with competitive products, and drive product management and sales engineers to provide input on feature-by-feature stack-ups as needed. Product Marketing is responsible for summarizing competitive talking points into slides and battle cards for use by the sales team. Additionally, the person in this role will be responsible for bringing gaps and trends to the attention of the product team.
- Go deeper into our customers, including the various personas, and this market: As a startup in InfoSec, trust and credibility are paramount. You’ll be in charge of generating a case study and video for every closed deal. This includes deeply understanding our customers’ challenges and the real-world, quantifiable benefits we deliver. You’ll help map the buyer journey, understand the rest of the tools in their data security tech stack, how ours fits in, and their process for implementing new tools into their tech stack.
- Create original content: You’ll contribute actively to our website, blog, and content strategy. You’ll play a pivotal role in creating email marketing campaigns, company and explainer videos and press releases, as well as implementing co-marketing efforts and enabling partners as needed.
- Be in complete alignment with the product team: Contribute to in-app messaging as needed; develop a process for ensuring release marketing is delivered on a quarterly basis and that the good work of our product team is being touted, including to analysts. You’ll also help with PLG experiments for Recon self-serve.
- GTM: Drive efforts behind the shift into platform selling. This will involve close collaboration with the sales and partner enablement teams.
What your resume shows
- 5+ years in SaaS B2B product marketing or an equivalent role
- worked in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- experience in cybersecurity/selling to information security teams, or a track record of mastering technical markets and products
- cogent writing, speaking and visual storytelling skills
- humility and a natural curiosity to learn more
- the ability to thrive in an environment that embraces conflict
Working at Qohash means
- Work with driven and smart colleagues
- Operate in a truly collaborative environment with no ego
- Be open and honest with feedbacks and opinions at all levels
- Have a flexible schedule and vacation
- Location: 100% remote