Qohash is a cybersecurity startup, modernizing industry practices around detecting and protecting enterprise sensitive information. We enable organizations to more efficiently and accurately manage data risks and prevent breaches.
One of our key differentiators is the ability to provide truly actionable and meaningful insights to our users who live and breathe data security every day. Therefore, we are looking for a Partner Relationship Manager who appreciates the challenges a security organization faces in a complex enterprise environment and can drive the vision and execution to evolve the clarity and depth of the intelligence our solutions provide to our customers.
Who you are
- Comfortable with the fast pace of a scale-up environment
- Good experience in the cyber security sector with a track record of caring for Values Added
- Resellers and enabling new Channel Partnerships.
- Goal-oriented, mission-focused, and takes pride in total ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communicator with interpersonal and conflict management skills, can empathize and collaborate with all stakeholders across all business functions with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Enjoys a good challenge and sees it through. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.
- Excellent organization skills and a strong work ethic
- Committed to personal and professional growth, constantly wanting to improve and make your team better every day.
- Strong analytical skills to develop a deep understanding of the products or services being sold, the markets in which they are being sold, and broader industry trends.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Industry knowledge (service offering, consulting, cybersecurity, or legal advisory)
- Strong ability to identify partners' needs and provide the proper rationale for utilizing internal business capabilities to solve the need
- Experience working across different internal departments
- Flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks while the team is growing
What you will do
- Be your partner's most prominent advocate and primary point of contact. Initiate, foster and improve relationships while helping to maintain Qohash's positive reputation
- Using your current relationships in the ecosystem, onboard new channel partners aligned with Qohash’s go-to-market strategy and improve current relationships.
- Identify key stakeholders, including the strategic decision makers and sales teams in partner companies, to cultivate profitable relationships and leverages partner networks to gain influence and support our business initiatives.
- Coordinate operational support, communication, onboarding and training of partners with internal teams by implementing partner relationships and sales tactics that are aligned with and address our objectives
- Form a deep understanding of our ecosystem, understand the partner's needs and develop plans to address them.
- Identify opportunities and effectively sell our Value Proposition to partners and clients, resulting in lead generation and revenue generation in line with predefined targets.
- Understand partners' needs and develop plans to address them while seeking regular feedback from business partners to ensure that activities align with the business requirements and recommend ways of improving partners' and clients' satisfaction.
- Through direct and indirect means, conduct partner satisfaction surveys
- As the primary project lead for issue resolution, from identification to completion, ensures that partner expectations are managed and comply with all contractual obligations
- Be aware of key competitors and conduct comparative analyses of competitive offerings' strengths and weaknesses to identify channel opportunities and gaps.
- Submit partner forecasts and action plans to leverage all partner opportunities.
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our team, products and services
- Design effective partner co-marketing campaigns and materials with the help of marketing
- Partner with other Qohash personnel and partners, including executive leadership, sales, support, product development and marketing, to meet Qohash's performance objectives and customer outcome expectations
- Travel to offsite meetings
Working at Qohash means
- Work with driven and smart colleagues
- Operate in a truly collaborative environment with no ego
- Be open and honest with feedbacks and opinions at all levels
- Have a flexible schedule and vacation
- Location: 100% remote