Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Full Time | Québec, QC
Are you passionate about helping your colleagues thrive in their workplace? Do you enjoy helping other people develop their skills and achieve their goals for the benefit of the entire organization? If so, you’ll love being a key member of our team to help build a unique cybersecurity company in Quebec City.
Qohash is a fast-growing company established in 2018 and counts 25 employees to this day. Hiring the best talent in software development has its challenges and having the right person to advise and manage the Human Resources Department is an important milestone for the company.
Working at Qohash means:
- Evolving in an efficient environment
- Collaborating with your colleagues continuously
- Working closely with hiring managers and technical leaders
- Taking part in the company’s success with the stock option program
- Having a flexible schedule and vacations
- Being an important pillar in your colleagues’ professional development
Create a work environment that promotes confidence and autonomy so that the team can develop a high-performance, innovative solution and address stimulating technical challenges.
What you’ll do:
As an HR Manager, your responsibilities are as follows.
- Set up a complete HR service:
- Define a global HR strategy for a growing international company
- Plan and execute staff acquisition, retention and development plans
- Define a creative working conditions model adapted to market realities
- Identify corporate and individual human resources metrics and set up monitoring mechanisms
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods (e.g., Employee Appraisal Systems)
- Design and help implement company policies to meet audit requirements (e.g., SOC 2)
- Review and update job descriptions
- Train hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
- Conduct internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas of improvement
- Suggest procedures and technological approaches to improve day-to-day operations
- Monitor and analyze key recruiting metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Address employee requests and potential issues (e.g. grievances)
- Organize employer branding initiatives
- Act as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
What you’ll need:
- 5 years of experience as a human resources generalist
- Have at least an undergraduate degree (certificate or more)
- Mandatory: Bilingual (French / English)
- Mandatory: Previous experience in an international organization
- CPHR is a plus
Send us your contact information and resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!