Qohash, a cybersecurity leader, is looking to fill three new positions– the Sales Development Representatives (SDR), who will be responsible for whipping up strategic inbound and outbound campaigns that connect our MQL and SQL funnels. This position involves doing research to identify the right customers and exploring potential sales opportunities for our Account Executives (AEs). As an SDR, you’ll prepare zesty B2B conversations using email, telephone and/or social media, and manage outbound campaigns in alignment with the Smarketing department. Your personable communication style will naturally cook up interest and influence business decision-makers that match Qohash’s value proposition.
We’re looking for SDRs who are high performers and are strong representatives of Qohash’s Core Values. As a start-up, all members of the Qohash team have the opportunity for new challenges and career advancement within the company.
- Using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Gong.io, Seamless, HubSpot and Reply.io, you’ll be concocting the perfect combination of outreach methods to personalize the experience for each persona
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing department and AEs, you’ll implement effective prospecting strategies and make them sizzle
- You’ll schedule discovery meetings with our AEs to further assess a prospect’s business potential
- You’ll conduct high volume prospecting (50+ activities per day) to qualify leads through cold calls, emails, and social media
- You’ll create customized and well-researched outbound prospecting within assigned accounts
- You’ll gain business knowledge from researching how different industries operate, their leadership structures, pain points, and the challenges they face
- You’re able to spice up inbound leads from Qohash’s marketing campaigns, website forms, and chatbox inquiries
- You embody Qohash’s Core Values: We’re creative thinkers. We’re customer-centric. We’re a diverse team of energetic, curious, sincere and ambitious industry cybersecurity leaders. We have a total commitment and passion for building the future of data security and enjoy delivering polished, innovative, and effective products to our customers.
- You’re a good listener with a natural ability to think on your feet. You know when to be silent, yet still conversational and can answer unexpected questions with ease
- You can meet or exceed the weekly/monthly KPI measurements (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc,.)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, a knowledge of French is great though not required
- You’re sincerely empathetic when it comes to our customer’s pain points and challenges
- You’re teachable and learnable, with a track record of high achievement in different projects
- You have a passion for sales and expert knowledge of the MQL to SQL funnel and you have a few good recipes up your sleeves
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- You have technical expertise, especially with lead generation tools such as Hubspot and Linkedin, and/or demonstrable technical savviness
- You’re resilient in the face of objections, with the ability to deal with rejection on a daily basis
- You have previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas, is a plus (but not required)
Working for Qohash means
- Evolving in a high-performance environment
- Collaborating in agile mode and in continuous integration
- Taking part in the company’s success with the stock option program
- Having a flexible schedule and vacation
- Being an important pillar in the company’s success
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
Location: 100% remote
Send us your contact information and resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!