Full Stack Java Developer
Full Stack Java Developer
Full Time | Québec, QC
Are you passionate about developing digital products? Are you looking for a stimulating career where you’ll have a direct impact on the organization’s achievements? If so, you’ll love being part of our team to develop a high-performance cyber security product!
Become a shareholder | Intrapreneur
We are a growing « stealth » cyber security company dedicated to ensuring the integrity of data assets. Our technologies rely on blockchain, immutable logging techniques, automatic detection and real-time reporting to provide businesses with a new paradigm for data. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to join our talented team. We gather ambitious professionals that are confident in overcoming challenges to impact the future of Qohash and improve data security. Our flexible structure allows for every employee to share their great ideas without the trouble of heavy administrative procedures or long waits.
Working at Qohash means:
- Having a significant impact on several stimulating projects.
- Becoming a shareholder of the company (Employee Stock Options).
- Having a work schedule that suits your needs.
- Having a « no vacation policy »: you are responsible for managing your own vacations / days off / absences in accordance with the team’s mandates.
- Being part of a team that contributes to cyber security innovation.
- Valuing your individual strengths and potential.
- Having many opportunities for advancement.
- Being close to many restaurants, public transport and other services.
- Having free tea and coffee to fuel the mind all day long!
What we are looking for:
- You are proficient with core Java 8 and above, blockchain technologies and spring frameworks (Spring Boot).
- You are proficient with AWS (Amazon Web Services) / Microsoft Azure.
- You are proficient in RMDB database design and development using SQL, MongoDB & Redis.
- You are proficient in developing services layer APIs using REST with JSON or XML.
- You have experience with SaaS and architecture design.
- You have experience with Docker.
- You have experience with Kafka.
- You have experience with Angular JS & Redux (asset).
- You have the ability to diagnose and resolve issues in complex environments.
- You have experience working with an agile development team.
- You’re always looking to learn and to excel.
You function well within a high-performance working environment that promotes autonomy.
- You pay close attention to the details and have great problem-solving skills.
- You communicate effectively.
- You are creative, analytical, curious and ingenious.
- You are proficient in English (asset).
What you’ll do:
- Participate in projects from the initial idea to launch.
- Analyze, design and implement features.
- Develop Microservice Oriented Architecture & build reusable components
Write well designed and efficient code, which can be tested & perform units and / or integrated tests.
- Analyze performance and reliability to ensure that the data is moving fast and accurately.
- Perform identification of code metrics and necessary analysis (code, requirements, system risk and software reliability).
- Correct anomalies and problems as they arise.
- Advise the product owner on technological choices and decisions concerning developments.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development activities (agility, code assembly, automated tests, deployment, etc.).
- Follow methodologies and standards for software development and project management.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology and help us stay aligned with emerging best practices.
- Help onboard and train the next software developers as the team grows.
Keywords: Java, Blockchain, Spring Boot, AWS, MS Azure, Docker, SQL, Mongo DB, Redis, API, JS, Kafka, Microservices, Clean code.
Send us your contact information and CV. We can’t wait to hear from you!