Qohash provides a fast and precise hybrid-SaaS solution to discover, classify and optimize data. The solution provides extensive support for files and storage types to increase the performance of financial institutions and the security of their data assets. We are looking for an experienced DevOps | Cloud Guru | Ninja to participate in the development of our teams on the professional and technical levels.
Working at Qohash means:
- Evolving in an efficient environment
- Collaborating in agile mode and in continuous integration
- Working closely with senior developers
- Taking part in the company’s success with the stock option program
- Having a flexible schedule and vacation
- Being an important pillar in the development of the solution
Create a work environment that promotes confidence and autonomy so that the team can develop a high-performance, innovative solution and address stimulating technical challenges.
- Back End: Go, Java, Kotlin
- Infrastructure as code from the start: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Terraform, Pipelines automation, Kubernetes & Docker, Managed services most of the time to avoid losing track of creating value, Edge monitoring stack.
What you’ll do:
As a DevOps, your responsibilities are as follows.
- Participate in product development from the initial idea to deployment.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud that allow a consistent workflow.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology.
- Stay on the lookout for the latest technologies and best practices.
- Help onboard and train colleagues as the team grows.
- Use your creativity, your analytical mind, your curiosity and your ingenuity on a daily basis.
Keywords: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Scalable, Available, Reliable, Cloud, CI/CD, Edge computing, IoT
Send us your contact information and resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!