Qohash provides a fast and precise hybrid-SaaS solution to discover, classify and optimize data. The solution provides extensive support for files and storage types to increase the performance of financial institutions and the security of their data assets. We are looking for an experienced Cross-Functional Back-End Developer to participate in the development of optimized search algorithms using modern technologies and thus offer unrivalled performance in the market.
Working at Qohash means:
- Evolving in an efficient environment
- Collaborating in agile mode and in continuous integration
- Working closely with senior developers
- Taking part in the company’s success with the stock option program
- Having a flexible schedule and vacation
- Being an important pillar in the development of the solution
Create a work environment that promotes confidence and autonomy so that the team can develop a high-performance, innovative solution and address stimulating technical challenges.
- Back End: Go, Java, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Kotlin
What you’ll do:
As a Cross-Functional Back-End Developer, your responsibilities are as follows.
- Participate in product development from the initial idea to deployment.
- Reflect and develop a microservice oriented architecture and build reusable and innovative components.
- Write well-designed code and perform unit and / or integrated tests.
- Resolve anomalies and problems as soon as they arise.
- Participate in discussions on technological choices and decisions regarding product development.
- Stay on the lookout for the latest technologies and best practices.
- Help onboard and train colleagues as the team grows.
- Use your creativity, your analytical mind, your curiosity and your ingenuity on a daily basis.
Send us your contact information and resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!